How does home monitoring work in South Fulton?
After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s safety. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is worth every penny.
Here’s how South Fulton home monitoring works
If you love the thought of always having someone there to support you during emergencies, round-the-clock home monitoring is a good choice for you. While it’s true they are always there when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t see them constantly watching your residence or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to speak with you, they will proceed to alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the situation and will function as the chief touch point for authorities if you are off site.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security consultants connected directly to your smart components. This is more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to assist you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your property, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance at the ready to help with an emergency is great when you’re home as you’ll be busy making certain family members are away from harm. It’s even more essential when something happens when you’re not there. Imagine your flood alarm beeping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to hear the warning of the blaring siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your property is always guarded, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in South Fulton home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All device communications pass through this vital, networked command center. In addition to being your bridge to monitoring experts, the smart hub delivers these additional advantages:
- Emergency button to instantly reach your smart home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio feature giving you the chance to talk directly to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to ask for help with any kind of concern, including medical situations
If you can’t find your phone when a disaster occurs, you can still speak with your support team straight through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your comprehensive South Fulton security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and order a fully integrated South Fulton smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you should have. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is why it is included with our core packages. If you’re ready to upgrade your home’s protection, dial (731) 327-6123 or fill out the form below to begin.