After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s safety. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is worth every penny.
Here’s how South Fulton home monitoring works
If you love the thought of always having someone there to support you during emergencies, round-the-clock home monitoring is a good choice for you. While it’s true they are always there when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t see them constantly watching your residence or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to speak with you, they will proceed to alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the situation and will function as the chief touch point for authorities if you are off site.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security consultants connected directly to your smart components. This is more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to assist you during your time of need.