Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in South Fulton?
Your new nursery is almost complete for your darling bundle of joy. You spent hours assembling the cradle, painting the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even finished up the space with some cuddly toys on a shelf. But how are you planning to keep an eye on your newborn? You can go the traditional route with a regular standalone device or take it a step further and use the surveillance equipment available to you in your modern home security system.
Even though it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in South Fulton, it makes perfect sense when you recognize the advantages.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in South Fulton are ideal baby monitors
One of the most important things to note is that your indoor cameras are components of a comprehensive system and reachable through an easy-to-use app. This offers you practicality and comfort as you are able to monitor your little one from any location via your smartphone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-definition video feed: You’ll get crystal clear, high-resolution video of your baby. You may even watch recorded segments directly from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional talk: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you may verbalize to your newborn right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to calm a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you can take advantage of the 2-way talk feature through your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your little one decides rest time is done and wants out of the crib, you can get motion-activated notifications sent straight to your smartphone.
- One-press contact: Even though this benefit is really for older kids, it’s still worth a mention. With a single press of a button, your youngster can reach out to you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a tremendous benefit. If you find that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it may be a little uncomfortable in the room, you can alter the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have another little one? You may incorporate a second indoor camera and get access to them both with a single smartphone app.
Design Your South Fulton smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own South Fulton smart home and benefit from the peace of mind and security Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can supply. Dial (731) 327-6123 today and discover how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for every member of your family.