Features to look for in a home security camera in South Fulton
So many homeowners in South Fulton want to take a look what’s going on at home when they are not home This is the main reason why security cameras are one of the smartest components to consider as you customize your home security system. Although standalone cameras can be beneficial when set up correctly, they’re even more useful when included into your residence’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in South Fulton? You’ll be pleased to find these critical devices come with more conveniences than earlier versions. You can watch live feeds from inside cameras or warn those lurking about with integrated security features from outside cameras. And you can direct your cameras easily in the same app.
Impressive features enhance home security cameras in South Fulton
Versatile and simple-to-use security cameras will raise your residence’s defense to a different level. These essential aspects of your alarm system can be found with an incredible array of features including bi-directional communications, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Review all of the options available to you below.
- Forceful deterrents: Install a security camera that is able to react instantly. If odd movement is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid circle of red light will appear on the outside of the camera lens and a loud warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision functionality provides clear footage of your property any time of day. Your cameras will also maintain their clarity as you zoom in on particular areas.
- Convenient storage: Choose surveillance with video storage capabilities and the ability to watch footage right from your mobile device app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in South Fulton are often connected to a handy app on your smartphone. You have the opportunity to watch live footage or recorded segments and even activate or disengage your system. The Vivint App will deliver an alert to your phone whenever the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detectors: Incorporated motion detection means your cameras will take notice when odd activity takes place. You’ll also receive an update on your mobile device.
- Speak to delivery people or members of your family: Would you welcome the chance to contact your kids when they return from school? Do you have a visitor at your main entry? The latest residential security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way communications so you can chat with anyone detected by your camera.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your outdoor cameras should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° views.
- Custom zone coverage: This benefit gives you the chance to designate the precise part of your property you wish your camera to cover. This will be important to better define the movement you surveil as you aren’t going to require updates every time a car travels by in front of your house.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in South Fulton. The only thing left to do is to put everything together in a custom Vivint smart home. Dial (731) 327-6123 to begin or complete the form below to reach out to our security specialists.